College: University of Western States
-Acquiring PhD. in Sport and Performance Psychology, (Positive Leadership concentration) at University of Western State
-Studied Foundations of Sport & Exercise Psychology at Spencer Institute Coach Training
-Acquired M.S. in Healthcare Administration/Medical Practice Mgmt at Trident University International
-Acquired Life Coaching, Executive Coaching, Training & Speaking certifications at The John Maxwell Team
-Acquired B.S. in Organizational Development & Management at Bethel University
Mental Performance Coach:
- Developing the “Mental Athlete” by teaching goal setting, motivation, imagery, confidence and other methods guiding athletes to use their minds to control their actions, and establish healthy relationships with their potential.
- Assess & maintain proper player mindset for injury recovery.
- Create custom Mental Skills curriculum for club, team, or player when necessary.
- Continuously assessing the mental state of both athlete & coach via body language and verbal communication, for optimal performance.
- Doctoral student of Sport & Performance Psychology with a Clinical Mental Health Counseling specialization at the University of Western States.
- Has a Master Degree in Healthcare Administration.
- Has a Bachelor Degree in Management & Organizational Development.
- Sports Psychology Coach Trained through Spencer Institute of Coaching.
- John Maxwell Certified Life Coach, Trainer & Speaker.
Jay has conducted mental skills training on High School, Collegiate, and Corporate Levels. Mental Skills workshops are available upon request.
Business: jayHOLLiNGSHED, LLC